Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Custom Patch Update!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

Custom Patch Update! Empty
PostSubject: Custom Patch Update!   Custom Patch Update! EmptySat Sep 01, 2012 10:04 pm

Our custom patch has been updated! The new Pyrewood Village has been implemented and various other bugs have been fixed. Players now have access to the .recall list and .recall port commands.

Get the new patch HERE. If you already have our patch-X.MPQ, simply replace it with the new patch-I.MPQ. You must do this or you will experience bugs!

P.s. Be sure to let us know if you come across any graphical anomalies. Also, if you wish to visit the new Pyrewood, simply type ".recall port pyrewood".

Regards,

- Rakos
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Vemenko
Brave
Vemenko

Gold : 120
Renown : 2

PostSubject: Re: Custom Patch Update!   Custom Patch Update! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 1:20 am

Good work on the patch Rakos, and Pryewood looks awesome with the facelift you gave it.
Back to top Go down
sleikas11
Builder GM
sleikas11

Gold : 168
Renown : 5

PostSubject: Re: Custom Patch Update!   Custom Patch Update! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 2:07 am

Umm why did you renamed the patch? just a question, it would have worked either way
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Custom Patch Update!   Custom Patch Update! EmptySun Sep 02, 2012 8:19 am

I'm aware. It just makes it easier for me to keep track of them as I have a ton on my comp. I also like to keep older versions saved just in case. I'm sure it will make it easier for some people as well.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Custom Patch Update!   Custom Patch Update! Empty

Back to top Go down

Custom Patch Update!
Page 1 of 1