Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Updates.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

Updates. Empty
PostSubject: Updates.   Updates. EmptyWed Oct 17, 2012 12:50 pm

I know there haven't been any recent updates so I would like to take a moment to inform you about what is currently taking place behind the scenes.

I am in the process of refurbishing the following areas:

Alliance:

- Goldshire
- Sentinel Hill

Horde:

- Razor Hill
- Camp Taurajo (Complete)

Custom:

- Wolftotem Hold (Horde)

The time it will take to finish these areas (and have them look decent) will not allow for release in the next patch. So I will likely be releasing a ".5" or "in between" patch containing what I have finished. The next patch will also allow for Mag'har Orc creation.

Feel free to reply to this announcement with any questions or suggestions you may have. Are there any other areas you'd like to see redone? Note that most edited areas will not have been suddenly expanded upon with no explanation ICly. We are simply trying to represent them in the way lore has suggested.

P.s. We are still working on the Booty Bay event.

Regards.

Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com

Updates.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Main :: Server News-
Jump to: