Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Just asking before I make my character sheet...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeurvidel
Brave
Aeurvidel

Gold : 21
Renown : 0

Just asking before I make my character sheet... Empty
PostSubject: Just asking before I make my character sheet...   Just asking before I make my character sheet... EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 10:57 am

Would it be lore acceptable if I made my human Fury Warrior raised by a tribe of Orcs separate from the Horde, like the Mag'har? Then when he is found by his biological parents and returned to Stormwind, he is forced to renounce his ties to the orcs and treated with prejudice based on Imperial Human's view on orcs.

Just wanted to ask in case there was a problem with that lorewise.
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

Just asking before I make my character sheet... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just asking before I make my character sheet...   Just asking before I make my character sheet... EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 3:05 pm

I would certainly avoid that for now. The reasons being: The Mag'har are in fact Horde. Though they tend to keep their distance from Horde politics, they are not neutral by any means and are hostile toward the Alliance. This obviously changes in Cataclysm when Garrosh (a Mag'har Chief) becomes Warchief of the Horde, which is the highest possible rank within Horde politics. Go figure... It is highly unlikely that any Orc tribe would take in a Human for any reason.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com

Just asking before I make my character sheet...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Server :: Forge-
Jump to: