Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Bearpants' Introduction!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

Bearpants' Introduction! Empty
PostSubject: Bearpants' Introduction!   Bearpants' Introduction! EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 12:06 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: Hello! Smile My name is Bearpants, duh.. But my real name is Brianna. Most just call me Bree, for short. But you are welcome to call me whatever you wish. I love to draw, and I am also trying to start a craft in making 8-bit game character out of fuse/perler beads. I will be sure to post my artwork if anyone is so willing to see. Other then that, I play alot of games. Though my favorites are League of Legends, and Dark Souls at the moment.. Along with a few single-player games or Co-op games as well. I used to be into MMORPGs extensively, but after I played Rift this past year after quitting retail WoW, I have lost my touch for the MMO scene.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: AMURICA! I mean.. U.S.A. ..South Dakota to be exact. Only english, never did pay attention in Spanish or French class..

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: In all honesty, an ex-boyfriend of mine. I hated WoW at the time, being that stereotypical girl and saying "WoW is for losers!" until I was forced to make my own character on retail, right before TBC came out.

How did you find us?: -Cough- Rakos..

How long have you been roleplaying?: 13 years! I have been roleplaying since I was about 10 or 11, I can't rememember the exact year I did.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: Any, really. I do try to avoid roleplay fighting, and I majorly suck at it regardless! Haha. I am not against anything, though futuristic is a bit bland to me.

Game Expansion: 3.3.5a Wrath of the Stup-- Lich King.

Sample of your work: (Ioni the Fel-Blood Warlock, excerpt from her brief history of her profile.. Unless you want the full thing, I'll leave it to half!)

Ioni was always a peculiar individual when she was growing up. She preferred to eat meat more than any other things; even sweets. When offered with either well done or rare she didn't understand what it meant. Her father showed her and she decided to try rare.. And she loved it. The taste of the blood that still lingered in the piece rather than shriveled up and charred. She kept asking for rare after that, hunting animals from then on to fill her own needs. She'd kill animals in secluded parts and devour them on the spot without cooking, the only animal she wouldn't do this to was her rabbit Ruffles. Her family never understood or knew of her weird fascination with raw meat, nor did they question it for years to come; yet they always knew something was amiss in that little girl.

When she was abit older her Father had a close friend train her to be a Warlock, the man was a harsh trainer in Sin'Dorei standards but she did learn quickly. She trained with this man for a good few years until her family learned just how wrong their daughter was. By this point in time her addiction to eating raw meats was getting worse, even though she hid it very well. This addiction started to span to eating other Sin'Dorei. It being very mild at first but one day she attempted to attack her own sister. They were upstairs in one of the rooms at the time of the incident, Ioni had pinned her sister Amelia into the floor and was trying to bite a chunk of flesh from her arm. Their parents came upstairs at the ruckus and separated the two. For years after this her parents attempted to change her ways, remove her addiction to flesh. Nothing they seemed to do would help; and finally when she was an adult they disowned her from the Felsorrow family and kicked her out onto the streets.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: Yes, and yes~!

Notes: Uhm.. Sawp.
Back to top Go down
Zenni

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

PostSubject: Re: Bearpants' Introduction!   Bearpants' Introduction! EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 6:29 am

"Stop, MOOOM Ioni's trying to eat he neighbors again!" *Snickers*

I like it, we're gonna have some fun!
Back to top Go down
Vemenko
Brave
Vemenko

Gold : 120
Renown : 2

PostSubject: Re: Bearpants' Introduction!   Bearpants' Introduction! EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 12:17 pm

Hmmmm..... Would love to see the rest of the story.
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: Bearpants' Introduction!   Bearpants' Introduction! EmptyFri Dec 14, 2012 10:28 pm

Hahaha. "MOOOOOM! She tried to eat the dog!" "Oh, for the love of.." xD

And since you'd like to see the rest of that back-story, here you go! All of this back-story, through brief.. Had actually been RP'd out. :3 Well.. This section, was.

----

Years and years went by, Ioni finally found herself with the ranks of the last remains of the Illidari. She worked under the orders of an orc named Groshnak who held her in high regards, and during this she met Ascherit. This elf learned of her history and offered her a spot in the Vae'adari family short after, having her undergo tasks to overthrow Groshnak's little group of remnants amongst Shadowmoon Valley. Though unknown tragic events had happened and Groshnak was killed off in due time, yet it wasn't by her hand. At this point, Ioni was the new leader of his group, and whoever wished to follow her she would bring into the ranks of her new family. Surely she had been corrupting herself further and further with fel before this, but once the group had fallen did she dwell into it more with the help of Ascherit.

Through him she met the Doom-Guard Xzzagarokk. Ioni had been told to start drinking the blood of said Doom-Guard, who has made a pact with Ascherit in some business unknown to her. Within the first week of drinking the blood of a demon did the changes start to happen; starting with horns. Yet the horns didn't grow right away, it merely started out as little bumps on her forehead. The more blood she drank of the demon the more they would grow, ever so slowly. It wasn't a welcoming feeling either, causing her great pain over time and many headaches.

The pain didn't stop there nor did the transformation. All while this happened she kept her body covered head to toe to hide the changes. What came next as these horns grew was her nails taking an odd, claw like shape, and her skin turning to the pinkish-red hue it would be seen as today. Cracks that ran through her skin being wrapped into bandages as they felt like third degree burns constantly stinging her flesh. The last feature that would change would be something new.. And painful, just like the horns. As wings have a boney structure, this would be the worst pain overall it would seem. The wings themselves started as mere bumps just as the horns, the longest to progress. Ioni would spent days, or even weeks just caught up in the pain to do much else.. The transformation taking a toll on her mind and body, only the help of the family and her own will to fight kept Ioni from dwelling into madness.

At this time Ioni still stays with the Vae'adari, filling her obligations.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bearpants' Introduction!   Bearpants' Introduction! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bearpants' Introduction!
Page 1 of 1