Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Inactivity, or just the usual timezones.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
live4treasure
live4treasure

Gold : 48
Renown : 0

Inactivity, or just the usual timezones. Empty
PostSubject: Inactivity, or just the usual timezones.   Inactivity, or just the usual timezones. EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 3:17 pm

Heavens blessing if I see a peak of 2 or 3 in one single day lately. Where are you people? University exams should have already ended for you.
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, or just the usual timezones.   Inactivity, or just the usual timezones. EmptyFri Jan 25, 2013 2:41 am

I think it might be time zones, really. I'm on off and on, but I don't like lingering about and afking when I'm doing other things. My computer doesn't really like me leaving it up when I not doing anything. Sad
Back to top Go down
pov722

Gold : 27

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, or just the usual timezones.   Inactivity, or just the usual timezones. EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:20 am

I rarely ever see online. I log in somewhere around 10-14h and i live in England. Could be the reason why no one is on.
Back to top Go down
Lykkespreder
Lykkespreder

Gold : 10
Renown : 1

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, or just the usual timezones.   Inactivity, or just the usual timezones. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 12:12 pm

Yeah, that would probably be around many americans are preparing to go to bed or eat dinner, and where many europeans have work, school, community stuff, etc.
Back to top Go down
egoist

Gold : 7

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, or just the usual timezones.   Inactivity, or just the usual timezones. EmptyFri Feb 08, 2013 7:33 am

I am not particularly active as of late. I hop on once in a while but usually it's either in early to mid afternoon and normally, rarely if ever if I find anyone on. University and a wish to just walk around the old quarter of the city sucks up most of my time, I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Inactivity, or just the usual timezones.   Inactivity, or just the usual timezones. Empty

Back to top Go down

Inactivity, or just the usual timezones.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Tides of the Maelstrom :: Other :: Off Topic-
Jump to: