Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Random meeting idea

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pov722

Gold : 27
Renown : 0

Random meeting idea Empty
PostSubject: Random meeting idea   Random meeting idea EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 8:50 am

So i was wondering around Azeroth, like I usualy do, alone... And i'm quite bored of it.
Then i came up with this idea: we should hold a daily meeting in some neutral town's tavern in wow, decide a specific time(like 10.00-10.30 server time, or any other) when we should get there and, if possible, log in everyday at that time and go to that certain place for atleast 15mins. This way, we might end up meeting a lot more people who play here, get chances to arrange meetings on different hours and most importantly, RP a bit.
Had other ideas about... extensions to the original one, like we could create characters just for that without any detailed backgrounds and chat about anything we want to (like real life interests, our daily 'adventures' at work/home/school/ect., or anything else) just adapting that to wow and our character. For example 'I went to a shop and saw some car accident with paramedics already there', but in wow, as Grungnar i'd say it like 'So one day, when I was traveling from Menethil Harbor to Thelsamar, I've seen some dwarves, who were recently mugged by those filthy Dragonmaws. Luckily, the priests were already there.' and then Jansen (other player) replies 'Yea, those orcs do cause a lot of harm...' and then Grungnar says 'You know, I am tired of those dirty bandits, let's get some more people and get rid of those orcs for good! -and then he shouts- Anyone wanna go crush some skulls with me?!' and then all who wants, goes with them and RPs a raid on Dragonmaws in Wetlands. This was just an example, character names were fictional.

I'm putting this in 'forge' because i'd like to hear your oppinion, and if anyone agrees that this is a good idea, we should decide where and when do we meet.
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Random meeting idea   Random meeting idea EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 3:52 am

By all means, anyone is welcomed to host/start such meetings! I am personally a bit busy as of late and haven't been able to devote as much time to TotM as I should, but I assure you I'm not going anywhere permanently. Hopefully we'll be getting some more activity when we get some DMs. I will be sifting through applications soon so if anyone has yet to submit one, I would suggest doing so!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
pov722

PostSubject: Re: Random meeting idea   Random meeting idea EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:27 pm

Well then, let's meet tomorrow at 22-23h server time at booty bay in. I'll do my best to get online at about 22h, drag myself to the inn and sit there for as long as possible, hoping to meet someone else.
So what are you waiting for? Make yourself a new char, get to the spot and remember to log in tomorrow somewhere at 22h, even if it's only for a couple of minutes.
If anyone comes to the meeting and i'm somehow not there, try decide time and location of next meeting and post it here.
Let's do this!
Back to top Go down
Vemenko
Brave
Vemenko

Gold : 120
Renown : 2

PostSubject: Re: Random meeting idea   Random meeting idea EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 4:58 pm

I'll try to be there on one of my characters
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Random meeting idea   Random meeting idea EmptyMon Jan 28, 2013 8:16 pm

Booty Bay has yet to be cleaned up from an event which unfortunately never happened. Would you guys mind meeting at Ratchet? By all means you may use Booty Bay, it just may not be very aesthetically pleasing as it's, well, on fire...
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
pov722

PostSubject: Re: Random meeting idea   Random meeting idea EmptyTue Jan 29, 2013 1:01 am

Yea, i've noticed lol. Ratchet it is.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Random meeting idea   Random meeting idea Empty

Back to top Go down

Random meeting idea
Page 1 of 1