Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

How to have everyone on at a similar time.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalRaccoon
Brave
MagicalRaccoon

Gold : 71
Renown : 6

How to have everyone on at a similar time. Empty
PostSubject: How to have everyone on at a similar time.   How to have everyone on at a similar time. EmptySat Aug 11, 2012 7:18 am

Okay, I just remembered there's people who don't mainly speak English, and I was using an over sophisticated vocabulary, so I edited the post.

So, what if there was an event that was scheduled. That would get everyone online at a similar time, so we could all RP. The only problem is that I don't know what the event should be. If anyone has any ideas as to what the event should be, don't be shy and post it here please! Very Happy

Last edited by MagicalRaccoon on Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:53 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Overly complicated word structure.)
Back to top Go down
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/7/2/K8F9axLApU6MgVwVgRiriw
Mikhail
Brave
Mikhail

Gold : 135
Renown : 1

How to have everyone on at a similar time. Empty
PostSubject: Re: How to have everyone on at a similar time.   How to have everyone on at a similar time. EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:10 pm

How to have everyone on at a similar time. 24911221
Back to top Go down

How to have everyone on at a similar time.
Page 1 of 1