Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Once upon time

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deaysat

Gold : 4
Renown : 0

Once upon time Empty
PostSubject: Once upon time   Once upon time EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:47 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: Well, hello there. How are you? I'm well too. Thanks for asking. I must say, that shirt really goes with your eyes. You had a haircut? I knew you did.

Plesantries aside, hello Tides. My name is Deaysat. I am a sap for frogs, demons, and pirates. I like writting short stories, little poems, and wity remarks on behaf of others. I'm a guy, who likes to mess around sometimes. I stick with my friends, and they pass me around like an illegal substance. Some might already know me, if so, hi. You know I always missed you. If you don't know me, hi. I'm new. Go easy on me?

I wont go on and describe what I am, what my past with RP is, and how awesome I am, because frankly, no on really cares. And if you do, you already know. I'm here looking for fun, for RP, and maybe get to know some of you.

Yeah....I always was bad with introductions.
*Claps hands, making arow of top-hat wearing tap-dancing frogs ease the awkwardness.*

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:

I come from Middle Europe. English is not my first, not second language. But I do think I speak, or well, type, at least halfly fluent. I'm a god-aweful typer. But, awh well...I try.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:

A friend told me about this game. So I tried it. And kinda liked it. Then I started to read the lore, and kind of fell in love with it. I was shepparding myself on retail and private servers for RP. and, here I am.

How did you find us?:
I have friends. They didn't let me alone. They threatened to kill my frog-farm if I don't join. I think I saw the link to the forum more times than Lor'themar...Oh, wait.

How long have you been roleplaying?:
Three years of WoW RP. Five years of forum RP. And I still can't type. D:

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Everything but tavern RP. It's horrible, and a cancer that needs to be burned. Other than that, the only limitations of RP should be the limits of the character, not the player.

Game Expansion:
WotLK, I think.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
Well, I suppose I have to agree, if I want to join in, huh? Yes, I did. And I do.
Back to top Go down
egoist

Gold : 7
Renown : 0

Once upon time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon time   Once upon time EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:49 pm

And thus enters an existence that has a right to exceed that of my own. I love you. <3
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

Once upon time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon time   Once upon time EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 2:55 pm

-Boo's off stage-

No, of course I'm kidding. You'll smite me into oblivion! D:

I'll go slave hard at work to make you an account and send you the info, my dear! <3

~Bearpants
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Once upon time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once upon time   Once upon time Empty

Back to top Go down

Once upon time
Page 1 of 1