Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Amberwell's Sheet for Introductionary Purposes

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
amberwell
Brave

Gold : 15
Renown : 0

Amberwell's Sheet for Introductionary Purposes Empty
PostSubject: Amberwell's Sheet for Introductionary Purposes   Amberwell's Sheet for Introductionary Purposes EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 11:23 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
Ohai. I have been through a series of nickname changes, but my name is 'Amberwell'. I used to be an active RP'er, and constantly played on the Sha'tar (EU) server. Around Wow 3.3, my friend introduced me into Echeloned-Wow, and my retail account was seized. I have been playing private servers since 2009. In 2010, I met someone on Echeloned who previously owned a funserver called Prodigium-Wow. He wanted to set up a server with me. For about a whole year, we 'developed' this project called 'Sanctus Otium'. It was a total failure. Nobody was committed to the team, and I did almost all of the work. However, the project bore its' fruits. I learnt how to modify my favourite game, and slowly found my way to Modcraft. For about another year I was an independent modder with his own project. That didn't go anywhere either, though I must remark that I made more progress on my own than with that team. I have long since abandoned those projects because of the difficulties they offer. I have realised that Wow, and RP specifically, is something I cannot escape from. It is a part of me. This is why I still often return to the game, and this is why I want to join this server and RP to my heart's content.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
I am from England and only speak English.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
I began playing via introduction from my older brother. We shared accounts at first, but around the release of TBC I had my own account. I was never compelled to do PvP or even to quest and level up. I fell in love with the community and aesthetics of the game, and was instantly drawn towards RP.

How did you find us?:
I discovered this server through the Modcraft forums.

How long have you been roleplaying?:
Since 2007.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I prefer casual RP, but I am willing to engage in any type as long as there is a good reason to do so. I am a fan of adventure RP, or being a part of world events/deep storylines.

Game Expansion:
Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5a

Sample of your work:
A dagger swerved across the wind, and scarred his bare shoulder. An assassin was out there, lurking in the shadows, waiting to reap glory and gold from Garran's pockets. Fear struck him first, like a silent thunder beneath his heart. He had to bring courage together like distanced armies. What good would it do to let this thief of the night linger on? He had to exert justice. It was his duty as a member of the militia.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
Yes, I did read them, and yes I agree with them.
Back to top Go down
MagicalRaccoon
Brave
MagicalRaccoon

Gold : 71
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: Amberwell's Sheet for Introductionary Purposes   Amberwell's Sheet for Introductionary Purposes EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 3:49 pm

Nice to meet you Amberwell! Watch as Rakos is all like, "Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! Have a PM with your in-game account detalis on it!"
Back to top Go down
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/7/2/K8F9axLApU6MgVwVgRiriw
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Amberwell's Sheet for Introductionary Purposes   Amberwell's Sheet for Introductionary Purposes EmptySun Oct 28, 2012 7:26 pm

MagicalRaccoon wrote:
Watch as Rakos is all like,
Hello Amberwell! Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! You will receive a private message containing your game account information!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amberwell's Sheet for Introductionary Purposes   Amberwell's Sheet for Introductionary Purposes Empty

Back to top Go down

Amberwell's Sheet for Introductionary Purposes
Page 1 of 1