Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

VannilaCake's Sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
VannilaCake

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

VannilaCake's Sheet Empty
PostSubject: VannilaCake's Sheet   VannilaCake's Sheet EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 4:47 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
Hello, I am VannilaCake and i am 15 old.. And i.. you guessed it.. like RP.. ( ow and i like dots )
For my hobbies.. Well.. i like WoW, Rp ( in any game to honest ) and playing Volleyball..

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
I am The Netherlands.. and i speak Decent English and and i speak dutch and a lil' bit of German.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
A Trail account that my Friend made me make when i was 11.

How did you find us?:
Deathara1 , A close friend

How long have you been roleplaying?:
a month or 2 but i really want to learn.. maybe it won't be the place to do with i know the basic's and much more.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Everything but OP/Godmode stuff.. and people that use drugs.. ( I don't really think you could enjoy that.. I won't start bitching about it when i see it but i just dont like it )

Game Expansion:
3.3.5, 4.0.6

Sample of your work:
Optional..

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
Well.. I clicked on the link in my Forum mail but it said it was under Revision.

Notes:
Id like to try this out.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

VannilaCake's Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: VannilaCake's Sheet   VannilaCake's Sheet EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 5:08 pm

Hello~ Smile

Deathara/Anarial told me about you, and I'm taking her word on you. And I understand your first language isn't your first!

But anyways, welcome to ToTM! I'll get your account made and send you a PM ASAP.

~Bearpants
Back to top Go down

VannilaCake's Sheet
Page 1 of 1