Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Tykal's introduction thingy.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
live4treasure
live4treasure

Gold : 48
Renown : 0

Tykal's introduction thingy. Empty
PostSubject: Tykal's introduction thingy.   Tykal's introduction thingy. EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:24 am

Please use the following template for your Introduction Sheet. Simply copy and paste the information, fill it out, then post it in this forum. Easy as that! The title of the post must be "[Your forum name]'s Introduction" just to keep things more neat.

An asterisk (*) will be placed next to required fields.

* First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: I'm a roleplayer. Should be obvious, but still. Several years of experience, though lately I've been a bit rusty and seem to not be able to get out my full potential. Oh well. It's all about fun anyway.

* What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: Russia. Russian and English.

* How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: Well, my cousin first showed me WC3, bless him, and I sort of slowly decided to play it. I bought it, cleared it, loved it. Then I cleared Frozen Throne and loved it less, but loved never-the-less. Finally I was slowly getting an interest in RP and, eventually, in the fantasy genre as a whole. Then I found WoW. I liked it because of it's quality compared to other MMOs. It felt legit. Then I suddenly decided to try roleplaying there, and never really found anyone to do it with until I came to a certain private server.

* How did you find us?: Deathara1, I think her name was on these forums?

* How long have you been roleplaying?: Several years. 3-4 at least.

* What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: Well. That's a hard question. I enjoy roleplay in general. I suppose my favourite would be the old table-top style where you have a party and a DM managing it. I'm fine with any type, really.

* Game Expansion: I have all of them. Doesn't matter which.

- Sample of your work: Before you stands an old, dusty tower, the gray stone of which only served to further prove just how weathered it is. It once gleamed in the sun, the stone wall, but time has had it's due. The entire tower seems to have a general unkempt feeling to it, although signs of life are also present. It feels as if it is frozen in time. As if it is something eternal and solid. This would simply be a feeling. One attained through our mortal perception of ancient things.
The door through which you would enter seems old, several holes betraying the rooms inside at the edges of it. Yet it also had an aura of sturdiness which would hold true if one decided to knock. The fist wouldn't even reach the door, stopping just short of its wood as if coated by an invisible wall of soft force.
The knocks didn't go unnoticed, it seems, as sounds of breaking glass, crashing wood and heavy objects falling were heard.
"Just a moment!" - said a voice warped by echo.
True to its words, steps soon closed in on the door. A moment passed, someone grunted something that might have sounded involuntary if said louder. Old fingers pryed open the door revealing a no less elderly man in a simple robe, an odd hat and his beard seemed to reach his waist. He assumed a slightly annoyed and non-challant stance as he asked:
"What seems to be the deal?"
(I thought you wanted to see an example of me roleplaying. Oh well. I'm a student in university, if you really do want to see a 20 page long proficiency level english business text translated into russian, just... tell me and I'll take the time to email it to you.)

* Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: I don't agree with revision.

- Notes: Wizard Hat = Being correct in any argument. Before you attempt to prove me wrong, remember that I am already correct.

Last edited by live4treasure on Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:58 am; edited 10 times in total (Reason for editing : Typos, spelling mistakes.)
Back to top Go down
deathara1
deathara1

Gold : 57
Renown : 1

PostSubject: Re: Tykal's introduction thingy.   Tykal's introduction thingy. EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 9:29 am

-looks down from the ceiling at the new person- Hello friend C:

And yeah my name is Deathara1 on here. Gotta wait for a GM to come online now...

-cough- I don't know you -cough-

I jk <333
Back to top Go down
live4treasure
live4treasure

PostSubject: Re: Tykal's introduction thingy.   Tykal's introduction thingy. EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 10:52 am

I am wondering when that's going to happen.

Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: Tykal's introduction thingy.   Tykal's introduction thingy. EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:07 pm

Pffft! I have to wake up first! >.<

GMs do need their beauty sleep once in awhile.. Sad

Anyways, everything seems in order! Just use WoTLK 3.3.5a to get on this server itself. I'll get your account set up and send you a PM ASAP!

~Bearpants
Back to top Go down
live4treasure
live4treasure

PostSubject: Re: Tykal's introduction thingy.   Tykal's introduction thingy. EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 12:08 pm

Awesomeness~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tykal's introduction thingy.   Tykal's introduction thingy. Empty

Back to top Go down

Tykal's introduction thingy.
Page 1 of 1