Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

An Introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Divorahk

An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: An Introduction   An Introduction EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 1:20 am

Hi,

My name is Divorahk, I have been looking for ages for a warcraft roleplaying community of a decent size. I have roleplayed for a number of years now, (3 years now I think.) I first started out in the STALKERSOC forums rping in their bar. I then tried to roleplay in Wow, but the time difference was a huge problem for me (I live in Australia). I have been roleplaying in Guild Wars 2 since the early beta. I will definitely play an Orc, possibly a spymaster, runemaster or pyremaster if possible. If not I will settle for just a simple wandering warrior.
I cannot wait to meet people and start roleplaying here.

Cheers,

Divorahk
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Introduction   An Introduction EmptySat Mar 23, 2013 10:05 am

Welcome to the server! ^^ I hope you enjoy your stay here.

You may see me off and on, it'll be hard to catch you with your time-zone and I just started working again so I might be less active then I already have been. But I'll try to see you sometime. Smile

~Bearpants
Back to top Go down

An Introduction
Page 1 of 1