Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Blooddancer89's Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blooddancer89
Blooddancer89

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Blooddancer89's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Blooddancer89's Introduction   Blooddancer89's Introduction EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 12:23 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
I'm from the southern parts of the USA. I have a southern accent, and I'm outspoken I'd guess you'd say. I live my life to my expectations, no one else's.
What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
I'm from the USA, and around here in my parts, we all speak English.
How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
I was first introduced to World of Warcraft through a very old ex-friend of mine, him and me used to RP a lot pretending to be knights IRL when we we're young.
How did you find us?:
I wanted a serious, but yet accepting RP server, so I checked google's searches, and WAM, first result was Tides of the Maelstrom, just what I was looking for.
How long have you been roleplaying?:
Well, I'm not a pro RPer, but I know a little here and there, I've RPed for a total of about 3 months in my whole life, but I'm looking to get more into it.
What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy mid-evil, fantasy, and Strict Roles.
Game Expansion:
WotLK of course.
Sample of your work:
From the start of his life, the lone Warrior has always been shunned and thrown out of society due to his large fixture on life, and the way he see's everything. His mother abused him emotionally, making him reject all others for love and compassion, making him a tough and sturdy man when he came of age, but being like that also brought him to be as hardheaded as a mule. This lone Warrior has always carried himself high, he has wanted nothing to do with the hardships of having to protect others.
Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
Of course I read, and agree to the Terms of Conditions, I wouldn't be making a application if I didn't.(Even though they're under revision)
Notes:
As you can tell from my Intro. I am somewhat a newbie when it comes to RPing, but I'm hoping to be active and get to know others this way.

Last edited by Blooddancer89 on Sun Dec 30, 2012 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : The ToS.)
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/IamSins
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

Blooddancer89's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blooddancer89's Introduction   Blooddancer89's Introduction EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:57 pm

Hello! Smile

Everything looks all nice and in order, so welcome to ToTM! I'll get an account set up and send you a PM ASAP!

~Bearpants
Back to top Go down

Blooddancer89's Introduction
Page 1 of 1