Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

CzarRedwall's Introduction Sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CzarRedwall
CzarRedwall

Gold : 22
Renown : 0

CzarRedwall's Introduction Sheet Empty
PostSubject: CzarRedwall's Introduction Sheet   CzarRedwall's Introduction Sheet EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 2:56 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: I'm innovative, fun, creative, and unique. I've started RPing about a few years ago, hopping between private servers in the pursuit of a new home. Sadly most servers I've visited eventually shut down and the communities spread and dissolved.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: I'm from the U.S.A., and I speak English and very little Italian.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: When I was 10 I started playing WoW, but beforehand I played the Warcraft series, Warcraft 3 being the first.

How did you find us?: Google. Razz

How long have you been roleplaying?: Three years.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: Everything. I'm skeptical of survival or horror RPs, however I'm willing to RP in any situation.

Game Expansion: WoTLK 3.3.5.

Sample of your work: I'd show you my latest work, yet the website I've posted it is down and I can't reach it. So I'll show you an earlier one, from my early days of RPing. :

An aged envelope flies through the wind and hits your face. As the wind blows the ragged paper remains stuck to your face and you attempt to peel it off. You think it is nothing but garbage. You can tell the parchment has endured many months and many hardships. You are about to throw it away, but your curiousity gets the better of you. What could it be? You stare at it, judging whether or not you should throw it away. As you hold onto it, you begin tearing it up. In the first rip, you see a shining silver ring. The ring falls to the ground, it lays between the cracks of the stone-paved road. You pick it up and study it. Words are engraved in the metal, but you cannot understand them. You look at the torn envelope, seeing as it had a second attachment to it. You unfold a letter and begin reading

Dear Beloved

It has been years since I've seen you. Years since i've held you, kissed you, loved you. I am busy, yes, very busy. But my work is not in vain. I am protecting you, making sure nothing happens to you, to our world. There is a man, a man that can harm you. It is he who withers the east of it's people, the man that brings chaos and discord to everything he touches. I warn you, for I may not make it. As I write this he is following me. He's after you, after us. He won't stop, he'll never stop. It is his un-doing that will make his reign of terror end. But I fear that it will not be soon. He is a man that worships demons, a man that's own ambition cost his soul. But do not fret, for every man can die. The only question though, is he man? My time is short, so I must end it here. Goodbye my love.

Sincerely,
Solus

"You question yourself whether or not to show this to the local librarian, or even to the king! With a threat this big how culd it be ignored? You decide to investigate by asking around and seeing if anyone knows who this 'Solus' is."

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: I would but they're under revision! Sad

Notes: Happy to have found you guys.

Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: CzarRedwall's Introduction Sheet   CzarRedwall's Introduction Sheet EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:05 pm

Hello~!

Seems all is in order, and I really liked your sample. x)

But anywho, I'll get your account set up and send you a PM ASAP!

~Bearpants
Back to top Go down
CzarRedwall
CzarRedwall

Gold : 22
Renown : 0

PostSubject: Re: CzarRedwall's Introduction Sheet   CzarRedwall's Introduction Sheet EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:12 pm

Thank you! And if you want I can show you my latest sample. Thankfully the website has just got up.
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: CzarRedwall's Introduction Sheet   CzarRedwall's Introduction Sheet EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 8:55 pm

If you would like to, go ahead! :3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CzarRedwall's Introduction Sheet   CzarRedwall's Introduction Sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

CzarRedwall's Introduction Sheet
Page 1 of 1