Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Teuner's Introduction Sheet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teuner

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Teuner's Introduction Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Teuner's Introduction Sheet   Teuner's Introduction Sheet EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 1:12 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: Not sure what to say, really. My name is Georgi (George), and I hail from Bulgaria. I know quite a lot of history, so I will probably use historical events and such, but recreated in the Warcraft universe.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: Now comes the catchy part - I live temporary in Moscow, but my static homeland is Bulgaria (after a year or two, I will return back). The languages I know are: English, Bulgarian, Russian and some really bad German.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: I don't really remember Very Happy , but I guess it was my love for medieval-styled and fantasy worlds. I read about it somewhere, but I don't remember where >.<

How did you find us?: Good ol' Google.

How long have you been roleplaying?: Since 2006-2007, if I remember correctly.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: Everything, except the so-called 'ERP'. I do not really like Arena RPs aswell, but that may change depending on the situation.

Game Expansion: WoTLK.

Sample of your work:
Spoiler:

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: Yes, I infact did, and I do agree.

Notes: I must excuse myself, that in a brief period of time (including the time I am posting this) I have a loss of a mouse. This will hopefully not make any problems, and I can still RP fully and correctly without it.
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

Teuner's Introduction Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Teuner's Introduction Sheet   Teuner's Introduction Sheet EmptyFri Jan 18, 2013 2:10 pm

Hello Teuner! Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!

You will receive a private message containing your game account information!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com

Teuner's Introduction Sheet
Page 1 of 1