Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

My Introduction!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jesterrage
jesterrage

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

My Introduction! Empty
PostSubject: My Introduction!   My Introduction! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 2:35 am

Well first off my name is Terrel. I'm a gamer, I listen to a lot of music. I enjoy poetry, in fact I even write my own poetry. I try to get on the computer as much as possible, but I decided to look around for a role play server and surely enough I found one hopefully. Very Happy

Well I'm from good ol' USA. I speak English.

Well I was first introduced into WoW from my Uncle 5 years ago.

I found you guys through Google and I really hope to be able to join!

I'be been role playing for 5 years and hope to continue and progress in the arts of Role Playing. I actually use to Role Play on a server that was shut down several years ago. Don't know if any of you know of it, but it was called EchelonedWoW.

I enjoy just about all kinds of roleplay.

I have WOTLK 3.3.5a

“I am not a normal human, hell I wasn’t even born. I was created… I am an experiment of a mad man, my “Father”… I was not the only one created. There was another, my “Brother”. We have been there since we were created, but we got out. Once we got out me and my “Brother” got separated. I haven’t seen him since, and these years have not been nice to me, I’ve become a cruel killer. Anyone that gets in my way is as good as gone. I just hope you’re not next.” This is actually from one of my roleplay characters I made a while ago on a roleplay site.

And I agree to the rules.
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

My Introduction! Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Introduction!   My Introduction! EmptyThu Jan 24, 2013 1:36 pm

Hello!

All seems in order, so you'll get a PM ASAP! Welcome to ToTM! Smile

~Bearpants
Back to top Go down

My Introduction!
Page 1 of 1