Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

WiFonzus1's introduction.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wifonzus1

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

WiFonzus1's introduction. Empty
PostSubject: WiFonzus1's introduction.   WiFonzus1's introduction. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 7:39 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: I'm a 24yo network administrator Playing WOW since 1 year on different servers both Official and private.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: I'm from Salerno, Italy. Currently i speak Italian and English and learning Danish.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: A friend of mine told me about WoW.

How did you find us?: Looking on google for a private RP server.

How long have you been roleplaying?: Only a month or so, on the official servers (which were deserted), but i've been reading a lot of material about it.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Game Expansion: WoTLK

Sample of your work:

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: Yup

Notes:
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

WiFonzus1's introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: WiFonzus1's introduction.   WiFonzus1's introduction. EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:41 pm

I'm going to go ahead and make you an account as we're willing to accept new roleplayers. Please keep the rules in mind when interacting with others as some things may or may not be possible within the WoW universe, etc. All I ask is your willingness to work with us as we attempt to work with you!

You should receive a PM shortly containing your game account information!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com

WiFonzus1's introduction.
Page 1 of 1