Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Bestest introduction you've ever seen!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lunaxy
Lunaxy

Gold : 4
Renown : 0

Bestest introduction you've ever seen! Empty
PostSubject: Bestest introduction you've ever seen!   Bestest introduction you've ever seen! EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:34 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:

Well, to tell you anything about me? Heh, I swear I could go on for hours about my super exciting life and the exciting things I do! But I will settle with something simpler. I'm a sexy person, somewhat fun and constantly using irony and sarcasm (Just like I did when I said I'm a sexy person). I'm easy to get along with, even if I can seen dry and often annoying at first, because, you know. I hate people I don't know, but as long as I talk with you once, we're friends. I think.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:

Brazil, and my language is portu- GUEUEHEUAUHUEUHEUAUH BR? BR? BEUHE! I'm seriously brazilian, by the way.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:

Self-interest. Never had money to pay for retail, though, so I started WoW in privates servers.

How did you find us?:

Some night elf whispered me.

How long have you been roleplaying?:

Two years, I think.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Let's get down and dirty now, guys. I enjoy romance, not even kidding. Slow-going, intense romance with hot fetis-... Just kidding about that part. Anyway, I love long stories, forging a character through RP, development, combat, interesting things, exploring and much more. I'm flexible on this matter.

Game Expansion:

Wrath of the Lich King and Cataclysm.

Sample of your work:

Padding carefully through the streets of Stormwind, the hasty human made his way through the town, being easily elegant in his movements despite the speed he moved in, which was surprisingly high. He avoided people carefully, even if his shoulder would bump into someone's else here and there, getting an uncalled for insult in return. Turning to his left, his broad, stiff shoulders relaxed as the man started to walk slowly towards the house's door. "Ah, finally made it." The man murmured to himself, placing the small, delicate box he held under his arm at the doorstep, the courier knocked on the door twice, then turned himself, walking away calmly. He'd that respectful usual nod towards those he walked past, but would never glance back. Ever. That could cost his life...

[ YES THAT WAS RANDOM BECAUSE I HAD NO IDEA, DON'T HATE ME. ]

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:

I disagree with the 'roleplaying types' rule, how is rape rape if- Okay, I'm just kidding. I've read them and everything looks good to me.

Notes:

It's pink because I DO WHAT I WANT.
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Bestest introduction you've ever seen!   Bestest introduction you've ever seen! EmptyWed Jan 30, 2013 10:48 pm

Hello and welcome! Glad to see the intro, looks great!

You should receive a PM containing your game account info!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: Bestest introduction you've ever seen!   Bestest introduction you've ever seen! EmptyThu Jan 31, 2013 2:37 pm

HUEHUEHUEHUEHUEHUE.

Bestest introduction you've ever seen! EEyRo

Welcome to the server. <3

~Bearpants
Back to top Go down
Lunaxy
Lunaxy

PostSubject: Re: Bestest introduction you've ever seen!   Bestest introduction you've ever seen! EmptyFri Feb 01, 2013 12:57 pm

Thank ya, hue.

Also, Evelynn sucks, learn how to play with a better champ.

Like Ezreal or so.
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

PostSubject: Re: Bestest introduction you've ever seen!   Bestest introduction you've ever seen! EmptySat Feb 02, 2013 2:46 am

But I love me some Evelynn. Sad
Back to top Go down
Lunaxy
Lunaxy

PostSubject: Re: Bestest introduction you've ever seen!   Bestest introduction you've ever seen! EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 2:15 pm

I was just kidden. I'm just mildy angered by how many times, no matter how well I do in mid against an Eve, she still manages to get overly fed because of the goddamn hacked haxed retarded idiot passive invisible you never know if she's mia and no matter how many pink wads you buy by god she will manage to get away BAH.

... Anyway. I'd totally invite you to play with me, if I didn't play on the Brazilian server. SO, MAYBE ANOTHER TIME BEARPANTIES.
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

PostSubject: Re: Bestest introduction you've ever seen!   Bestest introduction you've ever seen! EmptyThu Feb 07, 2013 12:42 pm

LOL! xD

And yes, sadly. I only play on NA and EU-West. Sad GET ON MY LEVEL, LUNAXY.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bestest introduction you've ever seen!   Bestest introduction you've ever seen! Empty

Back to top Go down

Bestest introduction you've ever seen!
Page 1 of 1