Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Hazzard666's Introduction.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazzard666

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Hazzard666's Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Hazzard666's Introduction.   Hazzard666's Introduction. EmptyMon Feb 04, 2013 3:50 pm

Hello. my name is Andrew and I am 21 y/o;
I am from Romania and I speak romanian and english.
I first played Warcraft III Reign of Chaos and I loved the lore. I finished Warcraft III The Frozen Throne in one night because I was so curious "what will happen". I played WoW (Vanilla) back in 2006. I've got madly inlove with this game. All the possibilities, all the adventure you could have!.
I found about Tides of the Malestorm searching on Google "Best Private RP Server 3.3.5a" and I got here Smile
I haven't rolaplayed much in WoW. Just taking my time now and then, to explore, read books in libraries all across Azeroth and to drink a Pinnot Noir in Goldshire Tavern. Just relaxing. I am searching for 3 months now for a good RP server and I hope I found the perfect one!
I wish I could merge with my character and see the world of warcraft as my real world. I feel hatred for Arthas and I hate Alliance but I think the past mistakes can be fixed with good intent.
I would like to play WotLK.
I agree with rules.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: Hazzard666's Introduction.   Hazzard666's Introduction. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 1:59 pm

Hello!

And welcome to ToTM. Smile Sadly, I can't make you an in-game account just yet.. As the admin's power supply went out and we're waiting on the server to come back up when he gets that sorted out.

But as soon as I can, you'll be getting a PM ASAP with everything you need! ^^

~Bearpants
Back to top Go down
Hazzard666

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

PostSubject: Re: Hazzard666's Introduction.   Hazzard666's Introduction. EmptyTue Feb 05, 2013 2:58 pm

Thank you for responding at my introduction. I will wait. Hope will die last. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hazzard666's Introduction.   Hazzard666's Introduction. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hazzard666's Introduction.
Page 1 of 1