Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

namelesscrow's Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
namelesscrow
namelesscrow

Gold : 16
Renown : 0

namelesscrow's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: namelesscrow's Introduction   namelesscrow's Introduction EmptySun Feb 17, 2013 5:46 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:

I´m just an average Joe, but somehow far from serious though
Parts of what I say are true while other parts make people leave without a clue
I am known as the crazy crow who is far from an ordinary foe
Chaos incarnate is like my second name and to disturb the fixed minds is my humble fame.
Twister of time bender of fate, better act swift before it is too late....

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
My origins lie in the Netherlands a small independent nation known for it's legalized usage of felweed and is
located at a drifting chunk of rock which is somewhat lost in the Twisting Nether, has an area of not more than onehundred square yards and merely one sentient inhabitant which is also it's selfproclaimed though surprisingly humble Emperor.
I kind of master the Dutch language and I also speak some words of english and gibberish as well.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
Eras ago when I bought a games-themed schoolagenda and read a young man's hommage regarding Blizzard's Warcraft Universe. His enthousiasm rubbed off on me and thus I got myself some copies of: Warcraft III Reign of Chaos & the Frozen Throne. After playing these games through I wish to become a legend myself and so I started to play World of Warcraft

How did you find us?:
My cherished felhounds caught a curious scent while surfing on the world-wide-web and when they catch a curious scent they would rarely let it go...

I was actively searching for an RP focussed server. Do not blame my felhounds, it was I who sent them. Their job is not to question only to act.

How long have you been roleplaying?:
Not that long, nor very brief either.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Exclusively ERP involving sin'dorei for it is my passion!

Actually I have several interests. For instance I enjoy playing heroes, villains and anti-heroes alike. From a noblehearted paladin to a reckless lightsick zealot, from a Lok'tar ogar-minded warrior of the Horde to a sole hermit shaman, from a wicked Forsaken Apothecary to his lambs for the slaughter...

I have no particular preference when it comes to setting: Tavern, survival, town, war and whatever themes are officially recognized. To me roleplay is primarily about the character and how it behaves, responds, acts and develops under given circumstances. These could be any circumstances.

Game Expansion:
Wrath of the Lich King

Sample of your work:
-Apothecary Hemmington: Dear assistant, would you like to do me a little favour and fetch me some fresh unspoiled limbs?
-Assistant Nailwood: Thy bidding master. I will take care for the dwarf immidiately.
-Apothecary Hemmington: Not the dwarf please. You see it is our lucky day for this morning we received a special delivery of some young human women. They are in pristine condition and over there!''Points toward a wagon with a veiled cage on it''
-Assistant Nailwood: ''Uncovers the cage and inspects the subjects carefully while licking his everbared teeth'' Anything else you wish sir Hemmington?
-Apothecary Hemmington:Yes, make sure that the bonesaw you use is sterilized and properly grinded. I demand a smooth and clean cut in order to exlude nasty complications when attaching those limbs to my brandnew creation of horror. Also I wish these captives to remain alive for...later more personal use.
-Assistant Nailwood: In that case I'll seal their wounds with a hot iron. It will be my pleasure hehehe... ''cough'' heh! ''Strokes one of the girls' cheek almost gently''
-Young woman #1: No way foul creature get your putrid paws off me! ''Displays a facial expression filled with immeasurable disgust''
-Young woman #2: ''sob''

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
''nods''

Notes:
-Please do not get me wrong, I am but a shy guy who is merely attempting to find a way to express himself.
-No vertebrates got (badly) injured during the production of this Introduction.
-Smoking felweed clarifies the mind: Fact

Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: namelesscrow's Introduction   namelesscrow's Introduction EmptyMon Feb 18, 2013 2:50 pm

Haha, interesting little sample!

But I'm not sure if you know, I don't know.. I keep assuming this cause of our old introduction system; but you can make your own account at your discretion if you haven't already.

Over hether: http://totm.servegame.com/register.php

~Bearpants
Back to top Go down
Lykkespreder
Lykkespreder

Gold : 10
Renown : 1

PostSubject: Re: namelesscrow's Introduction   namelesscrow's Introduction EmptyFri Mar 01, 2013 10:47 am

Felweed is da shit.

Welcome to the server!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: namelesscrow's Introduction   namelesscrow's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

namelesscrow's Introduction
Page 1 of 1