Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Frostwhisper'a Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Frostwhisper
Frostwhisper

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Frostwhisper'a Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Frostwhisper'a Introduction   Frostwhisper'a Introduction EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 4:00 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: Hello people! Fine weather outside, yes?
I'm bit of a forums shy person, so I had to mention the weather to clear off the awkwardness~
As for things about me.. hmm.. I'm a calm and patient person, blessed with imagination... I like acting and roleplaying, among many other things.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: I'm from the region called Transylvania, hence I speak Romanian, and obviously, English.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: Ohhh... it was too long ago to even remember... I had a computer in '99 that had about 700mb hard disk space.. and maybe 64 ram! And.. I played warcraft 2 and starcraft on it.. And well, from there you can say it all started~

How did you find us?: I was told by a friend about this place, Tykal, or his forum's name: Live4treasure

How long have you been roleplaying?: I've been roleplaying for..... 5-6 years, maybe~

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: Good, psychological and deep roleplay, I'm not attracted by casual or tavern roleplay.

Game Expansion: Uhm... I think it's 3.5.5a (12340) Woltk

Sample of your work: “Humans seek strength where there is none. They seek it in the skies… in the stars, in statues. And just as much, it’s also where they throw the blame, the weaknesses… the misfortune. They pray and beg and grovel asking for something as if it was taken from them. – The Kravyr seek strength only where it can exist. Within oneself...”

--From a project I'm working on, a book, one could say. The Kravyr are one of the many species in this fantasy world.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: Yes, I have, and yes, I do.

Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: Frostwhisper'a Introduction   Frostwhisper'a Introduction EmptyMon Mar 18, 2013 5:30 pm

I think already met you in game, but welcome!

And dear I ask, are you a vampire? :p

~Bearpants
Back to top Go down
Frostwhisper
Frostwhisper

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

PostSubject: Re: Frostwhisper'a Introduction   Frostwhisper'a Introduction EmptyTue Mar 19, 2013 3:42 am

A vampire? Oh pleaseee.....
Tho' truth be told..... I do have an afinity for raw meat....
A fiery obsession for Sushi~
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: Frostwhisper'a Introduction   Frostwhisper'a Introduction EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 8:18 am

Haha. Sushi is the besst~

Though I hope you enjoy your stay. I must run off to work /sigh.. ;.;

~Bearpants
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Frostwhisper'a Introduction   Frostwhisper'a Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Frostwhisper'a Introduction
Page 1 of 1