Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Shaisha's introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
shaisha

Gold : 3
Renown : 0

Shaisha's introduction Empty
PostSubject: Shaisha's introduction   Shaisha's introduction EmptySun Jun 02, 2013 10:41 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
I'm a happy and spirited player! I'm 21 years old, and have played wow since I was about 13.
I'm a at university in the UK, and home for summer so I figured why not use alll this leisure time for WoW.
Almost all of it. I hope there will be some left to do other.. creative stuff. Like drinking! That's fun. Party is fun too!

So in a nutshell, I'm a happy player who enjoys the good things in life. While I do enjoy the end-content of WoW (raiding, arena, etc.), I think I enjoy the RP-side a tiny bit more, which is why is want to join you guys. You have a server during the glory days of WotLK! What's not to like?!

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
I am from Sweden, and I speak English, Swedish and Spanish.

Or.. I kinda lied on the last language. I don't really SPEAK Spanish. I can UNDERSTAND it. Or well, now I'm lying to myself. I do actually speak SOME Spanish, while I can UNDERSTAND some. So let's say I can speak SOME Spanish. Yeah, that sounds better. I like honesty.

Yeah, I'm an honest person too! Smile

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?
Wow! Waaaaay back! I think I was around 13 years old. This classmate told me that he had "an awesome game with trolls and elves and stuff." I was like "WAAAH AMAAGAD."

We ended up at this house after school that afternoon, and during that same week I bought myself a copy! Very Happy

How did you find us?:
Browsed the web a couple of days ago for RP private servers. I was just lucky enough to find that you actually have a server during the 3.3.5 era. I just had to sign up.

How long have you been roleplaying?:
5 or 6 years, give or take.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
All of it! Maybe not ERP. Or well, maybe when I'm sexually frustrated.

Or who am I kidding? I get tons of girls! I'm not sexually frustrated.

Ehm, no. I don't get TONS of girls, I get a moderate amount of girls as long as my girlfriend is okay with it.

HAHA! Kidding again, I don't have a girlfriend, I play WoW, duh?

Okay, honesty before this turns out to be a single whole narration of my sex life.

I like most kinds of RP. I especially enjoy the massive guild events, which immerses you into an epic experience. In addition, I also enjoy causal RP with friends. Or developing a complex character, or several ones. The feeling of developing your own character to maximum is completely satisfying. I have created tons of characters during my time on my old realm Argent Dawn RP, which came to be one of the most exciting times I had while playing WoW! Smile

Game Expansion:
WotLK and Cata

Sample of your work:
As I mentioned before, I love developing character stories and as such I have actually started writing a lot about them. One such is actually a bunch of short stories, that later turned out be a working novel that I very much enjoy spending time with every now and then.

If you are interested you can find the novel on the website Wattpad.com and search for "Elapsing Time".

Here's a sample from it:

“RUN!”

A sturdy voice was heard, terror pressuring it.

“Keep going, don’t stop!”

Again, the same voice.

The dull iron sword dangled from his waist as he ran in the muddy soil. The splash obscured his view, but he only sought safety for his son who remained in front him as they made their way forward in the shadowy night.

Not more than fifty yards behind them the threat came limping, the dangerous corner drawing closer. And they didn’t suffer from fatigue as the living did, they would stop at nothing but the thud and fall of flesh.

The duo crashed through the tangling woods, at the verge of toppling over from the wild roots, which covered the ground.

“Up you go, on your feet, boy.” with one hand the father pulled his son up from the sludge. His eyes wandered to his back, narrowing them at the continuous horde, snarling and grunting on the stomped path.

They had been on the run for at least a quarter when it appeared they’d lost the tail, and found themselves by Lordaemere Lake in Silverpine, close to a set of docks.

“I… I think we lost them.” panted the father.

The son nodded, and while his father collapsed on a rotten tree trunk overlooking the docks, he took the initiative to explore the area.

The boy treaded nervously forward to the water. The darkness made sure you couldn’t make out anything beyond five yards in front of you. And that gloomy touch caused a merciless silence, leaving you in tremor. The father disappeared into the foggy void, leaving the son alone with his glinting blue eyes as the only light. He had one hand in front of him, allowing guidance, as he continued to walk towards the water.

But then, his hand touched something. A soft linen-made material breezed his hand as he felt the layer of cloth. It seemed large, some kind of a metal structure held it together, making it stand upright in the dusk. He continued to feel his way forward, using the linen as chaperon, but then it came to an end, and only the cold shivering wind could be felt.

A voice was heard, maybe two, reducing the likelihood that his father had called for him.

“You killed my men” it said, anger compelling its voice.

It seemed to come from the water, its reflecting moonlight making it easy to spot in the shadow.

“…or is the choice of this world we’re forged into?” another continued.

The son raised his eyebrows pryingly, for it seemed only fragments of the conversation he heard was there.

“And I will kill yours… that’s the choice.” the same anger was heard.

A whisper in the wind began, the ethereal-like hush closing in, the snarls and alarming rashes in the dirt.

“I heard it too…” someone called.

The sound of drawing steel was heard.

The wind scourged on as the son made his way closer to the water.

And he had only reached the docks, his foot echoing on the rotten planks, when the steel plunged into his stomach.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
Yep! And I will BREAK THEM ALL, MWHAHAHAHAH!

That was my attempt at an evil laughter. It sounded a lot better in my mind.

Honesty! I read all of your rules, and I will do my best to abide by them.

Notes:
I tried posting an introduction earlier, but it didn't go through. I hope this one will!
Also, I tried creating a game account using your links, but it seems that the link is broken.
Could you set the game account up for me or send a link that is working? Would be very much appreaciated!

Anyways, I hope I made you laugh, at least a little bit.
Aaaaaand, I look forward playing with you online!

Have a pleasant day and good luck on your adventures in Azeroth!

*throws smoke bomb and disappears in a cloud of smoke*

"POFF"

- s
Back to top Go down

Shaisha's introduction
Page 1 of 1