Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Prest's Introductory Post

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prestige
Brave

Gold : 8
Renown : 0

Prest's Introductory Post Empty
PostSubject: Prest's Introductory Post   Prest's Introductory Post EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 10:54 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: My name's Kris, I'm a thirteen year old player of World of Warcraft. I'm a common enjoyer of some lore, and I tend to roleplay quite often.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: I am from the United States, and I speak mainly english, with minor dabble in spanish (phrases, words).

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: When I was seven, just about six years ago, my friend brought over the install disk for the vanilla game and Burning Crusade.

How did you find us?: Googling for roleplay servers, and this one seemed good enough.

How long have you been roleplaying?: I have roleplayed just about three years after I had my computer, which was from when I was six. That comes up to now, seven years later. I am a very fond roleplayer and it's built my grammatical, and writing skill.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: Generally basic roleplay, adventure, military, medieval, I'm fine with any variant of Roleplay, except for ERP/etcetera.

Game Expansion: Wrath Of The Lich King

Sample of your work:
The Monastery's beautiful yellow-orange embedded banner fluttered in the winds, rubble and
debris lightly spread around the courtyard. The only sounds, akin to the birds and the wind, were footsteps. The footsteps were that of Evonis, a ex-crusader, taking a stroll down memory lane, it would seem. He was outfitted by powerfully linked steel chains, and leather armor.

The only weapon you could see on him would be his blade, a gift from a friend of his. It was specifically an axe, with two blades. A glyph, to enhance the power of the holy light within the blade, was pressed deep in by work of the arcane arts. Evonis was once a squire here, sooner or later a Knightbrother of the Dawnguard.

The human crusader looked up, as he heard more footsteps behind him. Evonis' hand went directly to his blade, as he gripped the handle, embedded with leather, incase he was not using his gloves. Tightening his grasp on the handle, he withdrew it, turning to see who it was.

Holding the blade, he was eye-to-eye with a ramshackle, weakly armored skeletal minion of the undead. Holding up the axe, the skeleton's jaw creaked as it held a shortsword in one hand, a broken buckler in it's other, dark, frosty, bony grip. It lurched towards him, bones letting out a shrill shriek.

As soon as the cold, frosty steel of the ax struck the bone of the skeleton, it lit up brightly, the glyph's warmth spreading along the blade, coating it in fire as Evonis struck again. After that very strike struck the shield of the skeleton, Evonis looked around, attempting to find a advantage.

Raising the double-bladed axe at a risk, he swung it down, bashing it against the concrete, the fire making a bright orange flame collect it's self along the ground, closing in on the skeleton. This sudden burning would turn the skeletal being into ashes, it's blade and shattered shield along the pile of ash. Evonis, heavily breathing, sheathed the axe.

He thought it better to get moving before more may show, and stepped along, into the darkness, closer and closer to leave the monastery of the Dawnguard.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: Yes, I agree to your rules and terms.

Notes: The Dawnguard is a made up faction, if Evonis is used at all in roleplay, he will technically only be a squire, this is during a further age. Thanks if you read my application.
Back to top Go down
sleikas11
Builder GM
sleikas11

Gold : 168
Renown : 5

PostSubject: Re: Prest's Introductory Post   Prest's Introductory Post EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 12:35 am

FIRST PERSON TO ACTUALLY WRITE A SAMPLE ! CONGRATS ! AND WELCOME D:!
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Prest's Introductory Post   Prest's Introductory Post EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 1:34 am

Hello Prestige! Very nice introduction! Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! Be sure to head on over to our downloads section to grab some of the AddOns we use as well as our custom patch!

You are
Approved!

You will receive a PM when your game account has been created!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Myth
Brave
Myth

Gold : 58
Renown : 4

PostSubject: Re: Prest's Introductory Post   Prest's Introductory Post EmptyThu Jun 07, 2012 2:40 am

Welcome Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Prest's Introductory Post   Prest's Introductory Post Empty

Back to top Go down

Prest's Introductory Post
Page 1 of 1