Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Francorider's Introduction Post

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Francorider's Introduction Post Empty
PostSubject: Francorider's Introduction Post   Francorider's Introduction Post EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 9:46 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
Hi, everyone! My name is Francorider! Well, I am 16 years old, I am currently attending High School. I like Video-games, Books, playing guitar and swimming,

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
I hail from South Africa, the country on the southern-most tip of the continent of Africa. Most people may think that South Africans are a bunch of monkeys in the bush, but I can assure you, we are not. We have most, if not all the technological prowess that First-world countries possess. My home language is Afrikaans, which is a language native to South Africa, and is very similiar to Dutch. In fact, it is actually dutch, which just evolved into Afrikaans after Dutch settlers settled here in the 1600's. And, obviously, I know English.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
When I was 11 years old, my friend came up to me and told me about this awesome new game, "World of Warcraft", which was making waves in the gaming industry. I then tried it, and I've been hooked ever since!

How did you find us?:
I saw the advertisement for this server on D3Scene.com

How long have you been roleplaying?:
I've been roleplaying and writing my whole life! I have started writing a few books, but I have never released one.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
If you can name the type, I like it!

Game Expansion:
Wrath of the Lich King is my current expansion.

Sample of your work:
Pristeri jumped across the seemingly endless chasm, rolling as he landed. When he stood up, the faintest smell of frost could be smelled lingering in the air. Rubble rolled down the hill to the left of Pristeri, alerting his senses to oncoming danger. A Rocky appeared, sliding down the hill, its attempt to ambush Pristeri foiled. Pristeri swiftly drew his blade from its scabbard, planting it at the foot of the hill, as to impale the Rocky. A few seconds later, the Rocky breathed its last, impaled on the blade of a stranger. Pristeri heaved the Rocky off the sword, cleaning it of blood on the Rocky's soft patch between the rough hide that it used for protection. As Pristeri climbed down the edge of the cavern to his right, he noted that the air had been ridden of its fresh scent, replaced by a musty, yet strong scent that he assumed would be lava. When he reached the bottom, Pristeri observed his surroundings with careful contemplation. The rocks on the roof of the cavern seemed unstable, ready to fall at the slightest notion of disturbance. In the distance of the cavern, darkness clouded everything, except the glow barely noticeable from afar. The sound of fluttering broke the silence. Pristeri quickly stepped farther into the cavern, darkness enfolding him.

A few hours later, when the dead of night had settled, a hand groped around the edge of the cavern wall. Pulling himself upwards, the figure stood silently, his blue hair whipping about in the darkness, his features barely illuminated by the full moon. Somewhere in the distance, a howl echoed through the night, sending the figure sprawling off towards the source.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
Yes, I do. I solemnly swear to uphold the rules and regulations of this server, and it's inhabitants.

Notes:

Back to top Go down
Mikhail
Brave
Mikhail

Gold : 135
Renown : 1

PostSubject: Re: Francorider's Introduction Post   Francorider's Introduction Post EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:06 am

Welcome to the server!

I hope you have a good time. Don't forget to put up a Character profile, in the forums!

And, as a Brazilian, I feel the pain of the stereotypes. But fear not, here, they do not exist!
Back to top Go down
Myth
Brave
Myth

Gold : 58
Renown : 4

PostSubject: Re: Francorider's Introduction Post   Francorider's Introduction Post EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 11:24 am

Welcome!
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Francorider's Introduction Post   Francorider's Introduction Post EmptySun Jun 10, 2012 3:26 pm

Welcome! You will receive a PM when I have created your game account!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Francorider's Introduction Post   Francorider's Introduction Post Empty

Back to top Go down

Francorider's Introduction Post
Page 1 of 1