Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Ashley's Introduction Sheet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ashleyx

Ashley's Introduction Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Ashley's Introduction Sheet   Ashley's Introduction Sheet EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 9:05 am

* First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: (This can be anything you want.)
-I live in USA, I play most of the sports, except football. Im a girl, Im 19 years old. I have been playing World of Warcraft Since 2 years and i know PvP, RPPvP, PvE and RP.
* What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
-English, Spanish (Very low.), Turkish.
* How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
-With seeing it on a friends pc. Got interested.
* How did you find us?:
-D3Scene after a long search.
* How long have you been roleplaying?:
-2 years.
* What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
-Adventure, Characterify, Lore, Myths, Objective, Selfmade.
* Game Expansion: (Vanilla, TBC or WotLK. Since we create your account for you, you need to tell us your expansion or you may not be able to play!)
-WoTLK. I also have Cataclysm, But i Prefer WoTLK
- Sample of your work: (You may post a story that you have written or you may write a completely new one! It does not necessarily have to have anything to do with Warcraft. This is not required, but it is highly suggested, it helps us get a feel of what kind of writer you are.)
- The time that furbolgs and Taurens was exploring Icecrown, They found an amazing place called Grizzly Hills, They builded. But, there was something disgrace happening. Humans came to the grizzly hills and that made Furbolgs and Taurens mad. They fought each other even they both factions was friends. From that day, Furbolgs Humans and Taurens Enemity was bigger than before. However, Grizzly Hills Taurens madness gave them another sort-of power and they was a Taunka now. They wandered around the whole northrend. Found amazing places. and split in icecrown. That time, Valiance Keep Humans was spliting too. after finding grizzly hills, They went to howling fjord. That time Furbolgs stayed in Grizzly Hills. They builded with the nature. They... Build a huge Basement in Grizzlemaw. (The Dead Tree) And, from that day theyre living here, with the power of nature, Theyre getting more power and more everyday. Since that day, Taunkas And Valiance Soldiers noticed how a bad mistake they made. They searched for wood. They didnt notice, The Bestness, was in the Nature.
* Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: (Yes or No)
Yes, I did read the rules, and I agree them.
Back to top Go down
Vemenko
Brave
Vemenko

Gold : 120
Renown : 2

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Introduction Sheet   Ashley's Introduction Sheet EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 11:47 am

*Gasp* A girl, everyone run to the hills!

Also you should make an actual account on the forums so you can get a game account.
Back to top Go down
CyberLord
Brave

Gold : 26
Renown : 0

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Introduction Sheet   Ashley's Introduction Sheet EmptySat Aug 25, 2012 6:22 pm

Yeah
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Introduction Sheet   Ashley's Introduction Sheet EmptySun Aug 26, 2012 5:14 am

Unfortunately I have to agree with my minions here. Please make a real forum account! I would love to make you a game account!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashley's Introduction Sheet   Ashley's Introduction Sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Ashley's Introduction Sheet
Page 1 of 1