Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Aeurvidel's Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeurvidel
Brave
Aeurvidel

Gold : 21
Renown : 0

Aeurvidel's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Aeurvidel's Introduction   Aeurvidel's Introduction EmptyThu Nov 01, 2012 10:41 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: Hi, my name is Zach, and I have been an avid roleplayer for a long time, starting with D&D and pathfinder, and evolving into video game RP as well.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: Canada, English

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: By my stepdad when I was around 14.

How did you find us?:Googled 3.3.5 RP servers.

How long have you been roleplaying?: Since I was around 12, starting on online forums and D&D. I'm 21 now.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: Mostly just party interaction, political, anything with a progressing storyline and interpersonal and personal struggle.

Game Expansion:WoTLK

Sample of your work: At dawn, we rode to Stormwind. The rain pelted us and the hail was relentless. Only Garrick seemed not to mind. "I think this is to be a good day, my friends," Said the muscular dwarf. "The rain is falling, the hail is shining, and we have finally reached Stormwind!" I looked at him, puzzled at his happy demeanor. "Are we sure we have the right Garrick?"

Just a quick example of my narrative style. IC it will be more of a 1st person speech only kinda thing, but That's harder to represent in a forum like this.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: Yep!

Notes: None. I think I've said all I need to say.
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

Aeurvidel's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aeurvidel's Introduction   Aeurvidel's Introduction EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 2:40 am

Hello Aeurvidel! Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! You will receive a private message containing your game account information.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com

Aeurvidel's Introduction
Page 1 of 1