Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Knee's Introduction Sheet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Knee
Knee

Gold : 6
Renown : 0

Knee's Introduction Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Knee's Introduction Sheet   Knee's Introduction Sheet EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 9:41 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: Hi, I'm Luke. But people call me Ne. I have a sense of humor. and I love to make people laugh.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: United States, English.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: A friend showed me about eight years ago. And I sold my weapon for a blacksmithing hammer on my first character.

How did you find us?:A friend that plays told me about it.

How long have you been roleplaying?: About six years. Started with Echeloned WoW (Another Private server).

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: Any and all. I like to get a taste of everything.

Game Expansion: My game is up to date, 5.0.1 I think to be exact. So MoP?

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: Yes, of course.

Sample: Ne leaned against the wall, hearing the light sounds of footsteps at the opposite end of the hall, he looked around franticly for a quick escape! Spotting a half opened door a couple of feet down the hall he sprinted quickly as possible, shutting the door behind him on the way in. Looking curiously around the rather dark room, he noted it wasn't that big. "Storage closet?" he mumbled to himself. Ne put his back to the door and slumped down. "I suppose I could wait here for a bit..." he thought, before falling asleep.

Last edited by Knee on Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vemenko
Brave
Vemenko

Gold : 120
Renown : 2

PostSubject: Re: Knee's Introduction Sheet   Knee's Introduction Sheet EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 2:34 am

As this is a WotLK server you'll have to find a 3.3.5a (build 12340) version of the game.
Back to top Go down
Knee
Knee

PostSubject: Re: Knee's Introduction Sheet   Knee's Introduction Sheet EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 12:56 pm

Uhg. Down-patching. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Vemenko
Brave
Vemenko

Gold : 120
Renown : 2

PostSubject: Re: Knee's Introduction Sheet   Knee's Introduction Sheet EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 3:48 pm

Google to find a no-install verion of the WotLK client.

>Edit: A torrent client is required by the way.
Back to top Go down
Knee
Knee

PostSubject: Re: Knee's Introduction Sheet   Knee's Introduction Sheet EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 8:41 pm

Done. That only took all day. It was worth seeing the WotLK login screen!
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Knee's Introduction Sheet   Knee's Introduction Sheet EmptyWed Dec 12, 2012 10:37 pm

Apologies for my late response! You will receive a PM containing your game account information shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Knee's Introduction Sheet   Knee's Introduction Sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

Knee's Introduction Sheet
Page 1 of 1