Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Myth's Introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Myth
Brave
Myth

Gold : 58
Renown : 4

Myth's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Myth's Introduction   Myth's Introduction EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 11:02 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
Hi there, Well you can call me Myth, i kinda dont use my real name on the net ( personal reasons :0). i enjoy playing playing MMO's and the like,
but i really enjoy WoW mainly because its such a big game and there are endless possibilities that you can do Smile.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
Im from the Philippines and i speak Tagalog, English and a little Japanese.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
I was invited to play on a private server by my pal around 3 years ago or so, after that i was sucked in and got really interested.

How did you find us?:
since for the past 5 months, i was searching the net for a RP server. got stuck on short lived all GM servers that had a little RP community. well gladly this server just opened and i guess if i get approved my search would be over Smile

How long have you been roleplaying?:
i have been roleplaying maybe around 2 and a half months roughly.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I mostly enjoy Adventure roleplaying, but any would do Smile

Game Expansion:

Sample of your work:

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
yes i have, and yes i agree Smile

Notes:
Well i hope i get approved, been searching for a RP server for so long. oh and if you need help with in-game stuff would be glad to lend a hand.
Back to top Go down
sleikas11
Builder GM
sleikas11

Gold : 168
Renown : 5

PostSubject: Re: Myth's Introduction   Myth's Introduction EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 12:46 pm

Hi! , I mostly take care of client side building, if you want to help ask our great and mithy admin xD, and yes welcome I'm sure you will get approved don't worry ^^ ( I personally don't rp that mutch so don't worry you wil lget beter at it then me in nooo time at all xD)
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Myth's Introduction   Myth's Introduction EmptyFri Jun 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Hello Myth! I'm glad to see new people interested in roleplaying! Welcome to the server!

Approved!

P.s. You will receive a PM when your game account has been created!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Myth
Brave
Myth

PostSubject: Re: Myth's Introduction   Myth's Introduction EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 12:42 am

Nice! Smile, im bringing in some friends who are also interested if thats ok?, more people more fun right? Smile,,. and thanks for the approval! hoping to see you guys real soon in-game Smile.

oh yeah, i read that you guys was gonna do housing areas for each faction which is cool. i can probably lend a hand if you guys need it. on client side stuff well learning new stuff is better than not right? Smile
Back to top Go down
sleikas11
Builder GM
sleikas11

PostSubject: Re: Myth's Introduction   Myth's Introduction EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:06 am

Well client side building takes alot of patience and learning , I been doing it for almost 4-3 years And I still feel like a bigginer sometimes xD
Back to top Go down
Myth
Brave
Myth

PostSubject: Re: Myth's Introduction   Myth's Introduction EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:07 am

its that hard? ill try and look it over on the web and see if i can handle it Smile
Back to top Go down
sleikas11
Builder GM
sleikas11

PostSubject: Re: Myth's Introduction   Myth's Introduction EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:09 am

Go ahead the more the easier xD p.S Don't let the fences take your soul D:
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

PostSubject: Re: Myth's Introduction   Myth's Introduction EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:37 am

I've found that it is actually quite easy, even with my 1.5 gigs of ram. However, it does take a lot of patience and well... Talent... Which is something sleikas has more than I. -.-
Back to top Go down
Myth
Brave
Myth

PostSubject: Re: Myth's Introduction   Myth's Introduction EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:38 am

will keep that in mind lol
Back to top Go down
sleikas11
Builder GM
sleikas11

PostSubject: Re: Myth's Introduction   Myth's Introduction EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:39 am

I'm just mutch longer at this then you xD
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

PostSubject: Re: Myth's Introduction   Myth's Introduction EmptySat Jun 02, 2012 1:40 am

True, very true.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Myth's Introduction   Myth's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

Myth's Introduction
Page 1 of 1