Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

chaotic.rune's Introduction Sheet

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chaotic.rune

Gold : 9
Renown : 0

chaotic.rune's Introduction Sheet Empty
PostSubject: chaotic.rune's Introduction Sheet   chaotic.rune's Introduction Sheet EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 10:03 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: (This can be anything you want.)
Hi. I'm a student, soon to be in college, artist, musician, and gamer. I have a busy schedule in the weekends and greatly restricted by time zones, so I'll probably be online at bad/wrong times.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
I'm from Indonesia and I speak English and Indonesian.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
I don't remember exactly, but the first warcraft game that i played was Warcraft 3, Reign of Chaos & Frozen Throne. Then i read about WoW from a game magazine, and was dying to play the game ever since

How did you find us?:
Deathara1 told me.

How long have you been roleplaying?:
Several months, but i've done something similar for several years.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Anything, i'm not picky. Though i love rp-pve.

Game Expansion: (Vanilla, TBC or WotLK. Since we create your account for you, you need to tell us your expansion or you may not be able to play!)
Would love it if you had cata, but I'm good with WotLK for now Smile

- Sample of your work: (You may post a story that you have written or you may write a completely new one! It does not necessarily have to have anything to do with Warcraft. This is not required, but it is highly suggested, it helps us get a feel of what kind of writer you are.)
Then the feral worgens came out of nowhere. Bloodmoon worgens were in every corner of the city. Fires broke out, screams and cries filled the area. Nathaniel's church was set ablaze. Fortunately both left unscathed, but they weren't far from danger. Still dazed, Nathaniel tried to get up until he felt a sharp pain on his back. A bloodmoon lurker clawed him, and it attempted to do so again. The churchkeeper made a motion with his hand. A spell to soothe the feral attacker's mind. It seemed to confuse him, then the lurker dashed away. Nathaniel then carried Helena - still unconscious - to a nearby abandoned building.
When she woke up, nobody was there. Nathaniel was missing. She cried out his name but nothing answered. Helena walked out through the door, and saw the city almost destroyed. Then she saw a figure limping through the mist, heading her way. The figure then stopped for a while, only to collapse and writhe in pain. It then transformed, into one of them. The thing then lunged at her and slashed her arm. And then.. Nothing. Everything was dark.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: (Yes or No)
It's.......... under revision?

- Notes: (Please post any additional questions or comments that you may have. This is not required.)
English isn't my first language. Sorry if i made mistakes!
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: chaotic.rune's Introduction Sheet   chaotic.rune's Introduction Sheet EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:16 pm

Hello~

Everything seems good for you, so welcome to ToTM! :3 Your sample is nice, I might add.

But I'll get your account set up and send you a PM ASAP!

EDIT: Server's down at the moment, so I can't PM you yet. But don't worry, you'll get it!

~Bearpants

Last edited by Bearpants on Mon Dec 31, 2012 8:27 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
deathara1
deathara1

Gold : 57
Renown : 1

PostSubject: Re: chaotic.rune's Introduction Sheet   chaotic.rune's Introduction Sheet EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 4:18 pm

O.o I told someone? Can't say I know who you are, unless you're erm...Stormsong I think was your name.
Back to top Go down
chaotic.rune

Gold : 9
Renown : 0

PostSubject: Re: chaotic.rune's Introduction Sheet   chaotic.rune's Introduction Sheet EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:05 pm

Yep, that's me.
And thanks for the approval Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: chaotic.rune's Introduction Sheet   chaotic.rune's Introduction Sheet Empty

Back to top Go down

chaotic.rune's Introduction Sheet
Page 1 of 1