Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

MagicalRaccoon's Introduction.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MagicalRaccoon
Brave
MagicalRaccoon

Gold : 71
Renown : 6

MagicalRaccoon's Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: MagicalRaccoon's Introduction.   MagicalRaccoon's Introduction. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:33 am

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:

My name's Joshua, but you can just call me Josh. I'd like to think of myself as a nice person, but I know I'm really not. Anyway, I haven't played anything RP related in years since it fell off the face of the Earth, I actually wanted to try to find a new WoW RP server so that I could hang out with one of my distant friends again. I'm a music junkie, I listen to everything really, as long as the beats are good and the lyrics aren't about very shallow possessive people I like it, really.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:

I was born in the United States, and besides having little phrases in other languages, I only really speak English.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:

I think I was like 11, and my brother was playing a trial copy of it and I was so bored I just watched him play, until I got it myself, lol.

How did you find us?:

Google, honestly.

How long have you been roleplaying?:

I've been roleplaying since 2002. So 10 years. ^-^

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:

Just about any roleplay, even if it involves cheezy fighting. Just as long as people don't impose their will upon others I'll always be able to enjoy it.

Game Expansion:

Wrath of the Lich King.

Sample of your work:

The air was musty and dank, the bog's frogs chirping like birds on a fresh spring morning. There was a small critter, perhaps a squirrel or a skunk taking a drink near the foggy old pond. It had no idea that there was an alligator maybe 30 feet away from it, quickly closing the distance. Once that gator had crept up on that little animal, it was over in a matter of seconds.
If only I had better eyes, to see that what I thought was a small critter was actually a boar, I need better glasses.
There was splashing, lots of splashing. You could hear the pig's blood curdling screams as it was thrashed around in the water. There was no hope for the animal, an alligator would've crushed its ribs with the first bite.
It maybe took 6 seconds, but all the screams had ended, things had died back down to the frog's symphony. I knew I should leave, but the bog was my favorite spot, ever since I was little. I remember back before it was so dirty. It looked more like a healthy lake than a decaying place, with bright green trees. The sun would shine down on the water, and the water used to be so clear you could see all the way to the bottom in the deepest places. Unfortunately, all of that was gone. The trees had begun rotting, and the water looked more like clay than actual water.
When I had noticed the moon to grow full, I heard the howling of a wolf. The poor thing was alone, and by the sound, it was probably injured too. I had decided at that point to go back into my cottage, and sleep until the moon had left the visible sky.

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:

Yes, and they're quite easily understood, appreciated, and essential.

Notes:

Everything's pretty clear. No questions.

Last edited by MagicalRaccoon on Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/12/7/2/K8F9axLApU6MgVwVgRiriw
MagicalRaccoon
Brave
MagicalRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: MagicalRaccoon's Introduction.   MagicalRaccoon's Introduction. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 12:30 pm

Actually, wait. I do have a question.
What's the gold for on the forum?
Back to top Go down
Kihaku
Brave
Kihaku

Gold : 7
Renown : 0

PostSubject: Re: MagicalRaccoon's Introduction.   MagicalRaccoon's Introduction. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 1:18 pm

Welcome aboard Very Happy
Hope to see you ingame once your char is approved Very Happy

Wish i knew about the gold myself lol
Back to top Go down
sleikas11
Builder GM
sleikas11

Gold : 168
Renown : 5

PostSubject: Re: MagicalRaccoon's Introduction.   MagicalRaccoon's Introduction. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 2:46 pm

Welcome, I can cleary say you will be approved and as for gold, honestly..I have noooo idea.....
Back to top Go down
MagicalRaccoon
Brave
MagicalRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: MagicalRaccoon's Introduction.   MagicalRaccoon's Introduction. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 5:02 pm

Wow, Sleikas11, it's pretty crazy.
I looked at your introduction and your grammar and spelling has gotten so much better! Good job. :3
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: MagicalRaccoon's Introduction.   MagicalRaccoon's Introduction. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 10:48 pm

Hello MagicalRaccoon! Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! My apologies for the late response! Some real life issues have come up and I will be away until tomorrow morning sometime. You can expect a PM with your Game Account info as soon as I can get to my host computer!

As for Gold, it's nothing really. It's just a fun little module, gold will accumulate as you post so the more you post, the richer you are! Although there's nothing you can do with it! Heh...
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
MagicalRaccoon
Brave
MagicalRaccoon

PostSubject: Re: MagicalRaccoon's Introduction.   MagicalRaccoon's Introduction. EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Okidoke, thanks for letting me know. I was curious as to what was going on.
I appreciate it. ^-^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MagicalRaccoon's Introduction.   MagicalRaccoon's Introduction. Empty

Back to top Go down

MagicalRaccoon's Introduction.
Page 1 of 1