Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

freakertwo's Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
freakertwo
Brave
freakertwo

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

freakertwo's Introduction  Empty
PostSubject: freakertwo's Introduction    freakertwo's Introduction  EmptyMon Jul 30, 2012 4:36 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
I spend alot of time on games and work so i guess im an avid gamer.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
USA English.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
Saw the world of warcraft battle chest at walmart and thought it was my type of game so I got it.

How did you find us?:
topgames200 website

How long have you been roleplaying?:
for along time.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I'll play pretty much any type mostly world of warcraft and final fantasy types.

Game Expansion:
3.3.5a

Sample of your work:
none so far expiermented on my own private server though still weeding through though

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
yes! and i agree!
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: freakertwo's Introduction    freakertwo's Introduction  EmptyTue Jul 31, 2012 3:23 am

I'd like to know a little more if you wouldn't mind, and some assurance that you understand that this is a roleplaying server would be nice!

Once I see that I'll PM your game account info!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
freakertwo
Brave
freakertwo

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

PostSubject: more about my self    freakertwo's Introduction  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 12:07 am

well i enjoy playing wow have been for long time about 4yrs now i play both retail and private servers ain't sure exactly what u want to know more of but i mostly stick to myself anymore i haven't really played a full RP server befor but i would love to try this out but i do know some difference between RP and pve and pvp servers.

An RP server theoretically has rules that sorta - enforce RP.

Like, you're not allowed to name your character 'Maclovinpwningu' and run around talking about how much you're looking forward to watching that local sports team play that game with balls on your television.

So an RP server is supposed to be a server where both moderators and players are working to create a space where you can act as your character in the world your character lives in.

RP servers can be PVP or PVE, but PVP ones often have bullies that enjoy using the perma-flag system to kill RPe'rs who may not be as well geared or at a high enough level to defend themselves.
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: freakertwo's Introduction    freakertwo's Introduction  EmptyWed Aug 01, 2012 7:59 am

You have received a PM containing your game account along with some additional information.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: freakertwo's Introduction    freakertwo's Introduction  Empty

Back to top Go down

freakertwo's Introduction
Page 1 of 1