Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

waterfowl's introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
waterfow

waterfowl's introduction Empty
PostSubject: waterfowl's introduction   waterfowl's introduction EmptyFri Sep 28, 2012 4:21 pm

* First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: (This can be anything you want.)
Well RP isn't about being who I really am I don't think, although I will say I am 20 yr old man who enjoys a nice story.

* What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
From the U.S., first language is English, also know broken Spanish and French.

* How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
I have played WoW since 2005, Sept. I believe. I fell in love with it the moment I first logged in.

* How did you find us?:
I have been looking for a nice RP server that doesn't crash every so often for awhile now, this time the mighty god, Google, brought me to here.

* How long have you been roleplaying?:
I haven't been roleplaying long, I am quite the amateur, but would love to learn to be better.

* What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
I enjoy light, general, roleplaying, such as ridding a farm of a mechanical menace for some poor farmers. That is all I need to enjoy myself, but I could also try to sustain longer, deeper, roleplaying scenarios.

* Game Expansion: (Vanilla, TBC or WotLK. Since we create your account for you, you need to tell us your expansion or you may not be able to play!)
WotLk

* Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: (Yes or No)
Yes, I agree.

Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

waterfowl's introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: waterfowl's introduction   waterfowl's introduction EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 10:08 pm

Hello waterfow! I'd love to give you a game account but you first have to register your account on the forums! That way I can PM you your information!

P.s. We are always willing to except those willing to learn!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com

waterfowl's introduction
Page 1 of 1