Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Wavesong's Introduction Sheet.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Wavesong
Brave
Wavesong

Gold : 15
Renown : 0

Wavesong's Introduction Sheet. Empty
PostSubject: Wavesong's Introduction Sheet.   Wavesong's Introduction Sheet. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 2:55 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: Hello, TotM. I am Phucko1/Wavesong. Something about me would be I am one of the most experianced people within WoW Modding, 3 years so far and I have done everything from ogre race to new custom model weapons to custom animated login screens Smile. I used to be a staff member on a server similiar to this some months ago, but it was shutdown.
So I looked around the internet trying to find another private RP server with a patch, and here I am Smile.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: I am from Sweden so I speak both english and swedish. I am also taking a spanish course, so maybe in two years I can speak spanish aswell Smile.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: I started playing World of Warcraft 5 years ago, when I got my uncle's account and I started playing.

How did you find us?: Well, as a modder I usually visit Modcraft, AC-Web and Ownedcore alot and I decided to take a look at the "Server Listing" so there I see this "TotM, 3.3.5 RP Server" and my eyes went from tired to wide open.

How long have you been roleplaying?: Now it would be about 4 years and I started roleplaying in WoW on Retail Argent Dawn (EU).

What kind of roleplaying, do you enjoy?: I think I enjoy mostly organized military roleplay, not shitty lolrpvp. I also enjoy adventure roleplay, but sometimes I enjoy roleplaying just an average man such as a fisherman.

Expansion?: I use Wrath of the Lich King 3.3.5.

Post a sample of your work?: Albrect woke up, in the middle of the night hearing a strange noice outside. He puts his feet down on the cold wooden floor and walks to the window, now the noices are coming from every corner. Screams and steel clashing into one and another. He takes on his clothing and grabs his sword and rushes out on the street, but when he sees what men he is supposed to fight against he runs inside again and grabs his four-year old son Michael and runs for his life just like everyone else. Hunted by the Princes' Men he makes it out into the forest and hides beneath an old oak tree.

Soon the screams were over and Stratholme left burning.

Have you read the rules?: Yes, I read them just after I made my forum account.

Thanks for you time, hope I will be approved and that we shall meet in-game, spirits be with you friend Smile.
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: Wavesong's Introduction Sheet.   Wavesong's Introduction Sheet. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:20 pm

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom. You will receive a private message containing your game account information! However, I would prefer you used Wavesong rather than your current forum name... I will be changing it for you.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Stormhowl
Brave
Stormhowl

Gold : 23
Renown : 1

PostSubject: Re: Wavesong's Introduction Sheet.   Wavesong's Introduction Sheet. EmptyThu Oct 04, 2012 10:27 pm

Welcome to the online senstation that is sweeping the nation! Hope to see you in-game soon!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wavesong's Introduction Sheet.   Wavesong's Introduction Sheet. Empty

Back to top Go down

Wavesong's Introduction Sheet.
Page 1 of 1