Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Faith's introduction!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Faith<3

Gold : 1
Renown : 0

Faith's introduction! Empty
PostSubject: Faith's introduction!   Faith's introduction! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 9:28 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: Introduce myself? Well, I am faith(<3 TM ), love roleplay, books and bubble baths! ^^ 21 and soon 22 years and... well... if you want to know more talk with me directly! *smiles brightly*

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: From Norway, which lies in Europe! So my language is English and Norwegian respectively.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:

How did you find us?: google. Tons and tons of google searches.

How long have you been roleplaying?: For soon 8 years now, one of those that got pulled into it very early.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: I love casual, relaxing and cozy roleplay in a realistic setting with the occasional heroic flavor to the theme.

Game Expansion: WotLK?

Sample of your work: *Sarah moves along the coast, exhausted from the long journey across the ocean that was as dark as obsidian at the bottom. Her gold hair smelling of the ocean breeze and ruffled due to one too many sleepless nights. Yawning lightly and with grace behind a hand as she blinks tiredly and notices the blood elf hut. A smile flowing onto her lips as she takes a few quicker steps, quicker and quicker until she had to lift her dress up slightly with both hands at the thighs to not be slowed by it. Finally she was going to have somewhere to sleep and rest!*

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: Yes. Yes and yes!
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

Faith's introduction! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Faith's introduction!   Faith's introduction! EmptySun Dec 09, 2012 10:39 pm

Hello Faith<3! Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom! You will receive a PM containing your Game Account information shortly!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com

Faith's introduction!
Page 1 of 1