Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

Mdolanc's Introduction

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mdolanc
mdolanc

Gold : 6
Renown : 0

Mdolanc's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Mdolanc's Introduction   Mdolanc's Introduction EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 4:47 pm

[b]First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: Well my name is Matt, I really love to rp. I do it on a few diffrent games. I have been looking to do it on wow for a while and I just found this server so Im really happy about that. I am really looking forward to rping with all of you.

[b]What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:I am from America and speak English, a little Spanish and vary little German

[b]How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: My friend showed me when it was still in BC, I have been playing since.

[b]How did you find us?:Google

[b]How long have you been roleplaying?: For about 3 Years

[b]What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:A little bit of everything.

[b]Game Expansion: All

[b]Sample of your work: Determined to get the biggest kill of the day, Matt stalked through the woods hunting his prey. Seeing the footprints on the ground heading towards the cave to the north, Matt prepared himself. He dipped his arrow into the poison he made the previous night, and then he placed it on his bow ready to strike. He snuck into the cave quietly, and there a small way into the cave he saw his pray. Just as he pulled back his bow and managed to whisper out the words "Got ya," The person vanished. Confused Matt put down his bow and walked to where the person was standing, only to see a picture....

[b]Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:Yes

[b]Notes:I really hope to see you all soon
Back to top Go down
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

Mdolanc's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mdolanc's Introduction   Mdolanc's Introduction EmptyThu Dec 13, 2012 7:20 pm

Welcome to the server! Smile

Please know you need to have WoTLK 3.3.5a client to be able to come onto the server, but I will get your account set up and PM you in a moment. ^-^
Back to top Go down

Mdolanc's Introduction
Page 1 of 1