Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

helsing's Introduction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
helsing
helsing

Gold : 6
Renown : 0

helsing's Introduction Empty
PostSubject: helsing's Introduction   helsing's Introduction EmptySat Feb 09, 2013 5:27 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you:
You can call me Dan. I'm 18 years old and a college student with maybe too much free time and not so many thing to do (or not, just wait for May-June or October-November...). I like drinking tea, reading things and science-fiction. I also write. A lot.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?:
Brazil. I speak Portuguese and English (not perfectly, though).

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?:
My high school friends wouldn't shut up about it since 2009, so I decided to give it a try, but only in 2011.

How did you find us?:
Google. "Private server RP WoW 3.3.5a".

How long have you been roleplaying?:
Uh. Well, I did some on LiveJournal a few years back, but I couldn't really get into the IM thing, so I will consider this as my first RP experience. Hope that's not a problem.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?:
Not a fan of sex-related things with people I don't know, and for what's worth I don't like PvP much (not really sure if that counts?). Casual is good. I like casual. The angsty type too.

Game Expansion:
WotLK.

Sample of your work:
I wrote this on the spot. Doesn't make sense and it's not even good.

Quote :
There was a shadow hiding behind that wall.

She couldn't see it, but she felt that was someone there as she walked through the door. The dust from years of abandonment was dancing in the air and she would care for that if there wasn't that feeling, almost a scent of invasion caused by the footprints on the floor and the shadow behind the wall.

She wanted to, but Cerys didn't move. Not yet. The thief - the chest beside the front door was open, it could only be a thief - was aware of her presence and she didn't want it to escape. Not that she couldn't chase a thief, she just didn't want to - because she would kill again. The bloodlust was unbearable, and that and the rage that was growing and glowing inside her more and more every minute were an addiction, impossible to control, even bigger than the sadness she would feel by knowing that even her home was empty and forsaken, like her and all the rest, if she could feel anything different than that animalistic rage.

But she couldn't.

(...)

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?:
Yes.

Notes:
I really hope my noobness and possibly-bad English are not an issue. :(
I'm also scared, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
http://estigia.dreamwidth.org
Lykkespreder
Lykkespreder

Gold : 10
Renown : 1

PostSubject: Re: helsing's Introduction   helsing's Introduction EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 7:51 am

Well, I can't approve, since I'm not a GM, but I can't see why you shouldn't be able to join Smile
I don't know if you're very familiar with lore, magic, etc, but if you aren't, I highly recommend starting out as a melee class, usually saves you for a lot of stress Razz
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

PostSubject: Re: helsing's Introduction   helsing's Introduction EmptySun Feb 10, 2013 11:10 am

We are no longer "Approving" Introductions, please see Server News, but I'm very glad you posted one!
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com
Bearpants
Enforcer GM
Bearpants

Gold : 78
Renown : 6

PostSubject: Re: helsing's Introduction   helsing's Introduction EmptyMon Feb 11, 2013 1:43 pm

Yaaay people~

~bearpants
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: helsing's Introduction   helsing's Introduction Empty

Back to top Go down

helsing's Introduction
Page 1 of 1