Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom!
Tides of the Maelstrom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Tides of the Maelstrom WoW Private 3.3.5a RP Server! Please view our Rules & Policies, Getting Started guide and the About Us forum under Server Information!

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Tides of the Maelstrom is a World of Warcraft Private RP Server. These forums are in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment. All images and text are property of their rightful owners.

xben45's Introduction.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
xben45
Brave

Gold : 14
Renown : 0

xben45's Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: xben45's Introduction.   xben45's Introduction. EmptyThu Jun 14, 2012 11:56 pm

First off, introduce yourself. Tell us anything about you: Hello, I am the former leader of Clan Elite Role Players (A Warcraft 3 based clan with a WoW private RP server. The clan and the server have been shut down for quite a while now.) I began my Role-Playing life in Warcraft 3 in a game called Life of a Peasant. From there I got into more serious custom Role-Play games such as SotDRP.

What country are you from and what language(s) do you speak?: United States, English.

How were you first introduced to Warcraft/World of Warcraft?: A friend of mine played it and I began playing it with him. From there I found some Role-Play games and found a niche.

How did you find us?: Rakos shot me a PM on a site I advertised Clan ERP's private server on.

How long have you been roleplaying?: 5-6 years.

What types of roleplay do you enjoy?: Most types I enjoy, but one thing I don't enjoy as much is combat. I don't know how you guys do it but either way by rolling or actually fighting it never really works out well.

Game Expansion: WoTLK

Sample of your work: A dark and gloomy morning in the town of Keptchi. Only fitting of course for such a day, the towns folk tremble in fear. Who can blame then though? After all it isn't everyday that an entire race is threatened to the point of extinction. They knew it, oh they knew it all too well! Living each day as if it were their last, not knowing if they would be chosen next. The Dark Riders tried to make it a great honor. No one was fooled, they all knew, to be chosen meant almost certain death. Those chosen, the Dark Riders take away, to a far away unknown place where it is rumored they are tortured and enslaved to Shadow Priests. Such rumors however have no merit, they are probably killed for the amusement of some vile king. Some have tried to escape, the Dark Riders just hunted them down, like animals! This eternal anguish must end! I will change things, I must, for everyone else has given up, succumbed to their own enslavement in their own land. I train in secret, growing stronger, until I can drive back the Dark Riders and revenge the hundreds they have taken. I will do this, and bring glory and wealth to this town, I swear it!

Lastly, have you read our rules and do you agree to them?: I have and I do.

Notes: I have been a member of CoTH for quite some time. I notice that you got a lot of inspiration from their forum setup. I used to like CoTH a lot but have been bored recently. I will be trying this server out as I hope a fresh new staff team will have the energy and ingenuity to keep things fun and interesting. I expect good things.
Back to top Go down
Rakos
High Chieftain
Rakos

Gold : 597
Renown : 13

xben45's Introduction. Empty
PostSubject: Re: xben45's Introduction.   xben45's Introduction. EmptyFri Jun 15, 2012 2:11 pm

Welcome! I'm glad you decided to stop in!

You will receive a PM when your game account has been created.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
https://tidesofthemaelstrom.forumotion.com

xben45's Introduction.
Page 1 of 1